Monday, November 12, 2007

Surviving The Zombie Apocalypse.

I've watched so many zombie movies, I've lost track. It hasn't been a complete waste of time as those movies have taught me something about surviving a zombie attack. Still, I've only got a 67 percent chance of survival, according to this web quiz at justsayhi.com. (Here. I just love the internet. It's so informative.)

One reason my percentage is so low is that I don't have enough canned goods in my house. Apparently what's good for natural disasters is good for supernatural disasters, too. Who knew?

Another reason could be that I still have below average aim. Today was a day off from work so I took my .38 snub-nose revolver to the shooting range and practiced a zombie survival trick, "not in the chest, head shots are best."* The results were not good with about 25 percent head shots on the paper target from less than 10 yards. Fortunately, I've got this.A killer kitty named Kimba and a Mossberg 500 Persuader.

-tdr

* That "head shots" quote is from a lesson taught to grade-schoolers in the Canadian zombie movie, Fido. More on that later.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?